Tuesday, May 29, 2007

bang.. chris falls.. gets up and goes to watch pirates.

today was rather sad. there was an interview today. All international students under 18 have this. u just go and they ask u questions about how u doing, ur budgeting. it was suppose to be last thursday, but i woke up late and missed my bus. so i had to reschedule it for today after classes.

So there i was, walking out of my applic class after going nuts with sarah at applic, walking happily thinking it would be just like any other interview. tok tok laugh laugh go home. But no, today was rather diff. I reached the ISO(international student office), opened the door, walked in. I could see Cynthia(student advisor) sititng there. "come in Chris, take a seat" she said. i was expecting a sort of smile from her. Well.. she did.. but it was a sort of different kind of smile. You can always tell a normal cheerfull smile from one thats telling u something bad is about to happen soon. I sat down.

I noticed a blue note stuck to the yellow paper that recorded my last visit. i could see 5 lines. i could imidiately tell it was my subjects and so on. She looked at me and said "Chris... what happened?.., you're failing ur applic and your calculus"....... there was silence. failing?.. those words hit me like a rock. failing.. She then continued to the other things that was all ok. but my mind was somewhere else. her voice started to fade into soft whispers and then silence. there in that silence, that word came like the sound of scratching nails on the blackboard .. fail... fail..failing..u wont be able to get into uni with these.....

what am i to do..put more effort....pray.. pray.....

well.. here's the not too sad part of today. Watched pirates. Hm.. turns out kiera knightly is not a slut. my bad. she did it to kill jack.. haha.. gets qutie complicated. so many twist. here betray there betray all betray. but of course. at the end of every movie like that is the good guys win. happy ending.......

3 comments:

Unknown said...

well, all i gotta say here is, try your best, and that's enough...just do what you are capable of..im trying hard here too..struggling too..take it easy..it will work out somehow...

about POC, no idea as i havent watch the second one..so..totally like no idea wht's going on in there..so...yea..still looking forward order of phoenix very much...

cheers~

C-Q-!-$ said...

lol.. order of the phoenix.. i wan to watch too.!!!.. lol.. when is it coming out again?..

Unknown said...

sumtimes in june eh? finally chrissy replied to my comment..=P