Saturday, May 26, 2007

L!F3 !$ GUD

hmm.. lately life has been going quite well. i went to the gym today. haha.. i feel so proud of myself. cause since winter it has been to cold to go out cyling so i just sit at home all day playing com and study till "super sien already". so me and my sis just signed up for the gym. haha. after signing up for a week, we didn;t go at all. cannot!!.. so i force her to force me to go.. so we went together.. lol..

besides that, i'm also looking for a house. me and my sis wanna move out already. looking for place now. huhu..sounds so easy.. but it;s not.. huhu.. then sis has to get a car some more.. haih..
ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ANYWHERE GOT HOUSE PLEASE LET ME KNOW..!!

yeah.. so lifes good.. lol.. sry if i blog too crap.. me lono how to brog..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yierr..so good la sign up for gym..i oso wannn~ but no $$ here..too damn expensive lar the gym member fee here..not worth it..but i will really really consider about joining it already..maybe after the july hols..

move out ah? i go stay wt u ler? nex yr if im still here..i dowan stay in vic house oso..so damn sien one..=p serious..if im still here nx yr..consider me as ur new house mate..hehe..=P

this is sumthg your real friend will want to read. It's what happen in your daily life. People will want to know more about you. Your friends esp. Let more people knw about your blog..=)

see im ur no.1 supporter. =P

C-Q-!-$ said...

haha... can.. now also can already. more people means less rent.. haha.. okok.. ty ty.. will continue..