Wednesday, October 10, 2007

friends

who are my friends? They are the people who are there whenever i feel lonely, sad or depressed. They are people who are there when i'm happy, high(i mean like high with sugar kind of high). and i dont have too many of them. sadly.. Most of the people i know i just "know". hmm.. makes me think how i should have applied for vickory house when i came here. That place just seems so happening, with lots of love and fun going around.

i was in homestay for a year staying with almost 10 different people in that period of time. Then, this year i moved out to live with my sister. which is the only i see every time i come back from school.

it's really hard for me to find people i can talk to. well.. cause i am not a very exiting person to talk to. I just freeze up every time a topic in a conversation ends. Guess that don't make me an interesting person to be with either. it's when browse through my phonebook when i'm sad and wont know who to call at the end of the list..

in my one and a half years at canning college. there are only few people that i feel i can really call my "friends"..so... thank you to all those who are my friends or would consider me as your friend. to all vickerians, canning college people and zion people, you will be cherished. especially Jasper, who has truly been there when i'm laughing and when i'm blue.. special thanks to you for what u have done for me.. they will never be forgotten..

people come and go, but friendships, they stay eternal.. to me..

6 comments:

Unknown said...

hey..u sounded so sad...

don't be..u know ur not alone, right? u just have to ask, and 2 people are there to sleepover at ur place already..hehe..=)

enjoyed the time we spent together..dun even knw if we will be meeting each other o not next year..but..we r cherishing every moment we got here right?

dun feel sad..ur never alone..yea?

if u ever need someone to talk to, i'll be there for u...

and you know wht? ur one of the most exciting friend tht i got..serious!

C-Q-!-$ said...

thanks dude... ^^ .. well.. tahts just it.. u cans see only how many people i know..

~Catherine's imperfect life~ said...

chris,why are you sounding so pessimist?You are not alone!!Even when the earth caves in,God is still there waving and calling you to be with him! He's there watching every step of ur life.It's just that he chooses not to intervene sometimes.
And,just to remind you of me because you have probably forgotten me or choosed not to remember me. but, I will be there for you and help you through tough times if you trust in me.You can choose not to share me your jubilance,I wouldn't mind;but pls do share me your pain.
Why?
It's so easy,
because I am your friend!

yzhuhuong said...

yeah! come on, u'll have one hell of a great time in rottnest and erm, cottesloe? can't wait, biking!! ngeahaha =)

take care, and u will never be alone!!

C-Q-!-$ said...

tyty.. haha.. yea.. definately.. lolz.. cant wait cant wait.. ya cotesloe as well.. lolz..

Anonymous said...

Good words.