Thursday, October 25, 2007

parents..

i am so thankful to have such wonderfull parents.. my dad called me today to ask my results and to check up on things.. and yea.. bout the results.. told him i only passed two out of my 5 subjects and guess what he says?.. he says the thing he always says with that tone that has a hint of disappointment and tells me that there will be the next one to come. and he did this for every exam that comes along.. and i just keep failing and failing and failing.. i can imagine how disappointed he is to see the results that comes through the mail each time. i feel like i do not deserve any of love i receive from my family..the only thing i return to them are fails.. i wish i could just go back in time and change myself.. maybe then i wouldn't be the dumbest goh around.. sighs.. i dont wanna disappoint anymore.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey chris chris

even tho you can turn back time you still have erm 2 more weeks to jia you!! make your parents proud!

=] esther

Anonymous said...

^^.. thanks tha tha.. u too .. gambateh

Anonymous said...

yeah man,you still have over 2 weeks to fight for it.just do your best,and let God do the rest. (:

Anonymous said...

haha...so make sure you don't repeat your mistakes next time!

ViNi said...

Ganbatehne!