Wednesday, November 14, 2007

the mewians

yoyo.... sorry wilson.. i forgot about the mewians!!!.. connecting to my last post, the mewians also help me a lot... wilson is there to always fantasize abt music with me(he's like awesome only his strat). and he helps he out with a lot of the problems i have with my studies.. leon for the dream theater stuff.. lolz.. leo for all the laughs.. lolz.. it;s been really fun.. i hope u guys will still be in perth next year.. i wish that we can all get together for jam sessions often.. lolz.. for all ye who dont know.. all mewians are like.. musicians.. lol.. how cool is that??..

to all u guys.. thanks for just being my friends.. without u guys..my life in perth wouldn't be that exiting and fun anymore.. tytytyty..


and thanks for the ds-1.. lolz.. it sounds awesome!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mewians is for musician wad!! lol...

Vikery house is for...Vikings? lol

C-Q-!-$ said...

haha... haha.. maybe ko ar.. sien.. lolz..