Thursday, May 29, 2008

tired

the week is coming to an end.. exams about to begin
the semester is coming to an end.. holidays are coming
cell is coming to an end..

i've been feeling so heavy lately.. well.. not that i'm not.. haha.. and winter's making it really hard to do outdoor sports.. coming back,.. i just feel so.. "heavy"?.. very lazy.. and scared.. exams are coming and i'm still slacking.. coming up with all the excuse for myself. aiz.. i feel low.. really low and down.. all my problems weighing me down.. i need strength.. "c'mon chris... be a man"he tells himself.. and yet he cannot find his strength.. where is it?.. it is locked up in his heart.. when will i become a man... hmm...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stop wondering and start being the Man! =D

point1 : Man is full of responsibilities.

So do your job as a man!

oh yea I've been slacking alot too...i knowhow tat feels, it's like morning plan go home study then in the end end up playing games, on9ing and stuff, then when you realize it's time to sleep....so lolz....

As a result, I stick a paper just beside my laptop saying "DON'T BE LAZY" to remind myself...haha

Unknown said...

you can do it if you WANT to..

jia you lerh! =D