Thursday, June 14, 2007

b'day b'day b'day

hehe.. i always thought my blog post were too short. since Aileen said it was too wordy i will cut short. keke..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASPER!.. haha.. hope u liked the present.. and the song(though i messed up like half of it) fingers were shaking too intensely to be able to play.. haha. me and my nervousness.. sad sad.. keke.. hope u had a good 18th year of life.. lol.. (omg.. lame thing to say?) haha.. so tell me.. how do u feel being OLD!!!.. lol.. kidding kidding.. 19 still young. lol.. i wanna stay 17!!.. huhu.. T.T okok.. study time... exams coming.. T.T

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wohoo.christopher goh kay yee is blogging.i will be be checking in on u he he.see wat ur up to frm time to time.take care.ha ha u stil havent posted me any comment on my friendster!how forgetfull u r.oh well.just kidding,ake ur time.peace.see u bak in cinta sayang soon,or visit SYD!tk

Unknown said...

hey...thank you chris for the aston martin...=) really. I wanna make it short: You're the best! Thank you. For everything.