Tuesday, June 12, 2007

studies--birthdays--travels

hello again. hmm... it has been a while sinsce i blogged.. lol been busy. With what?.. don ask..sad sad. So..this week was pretth much boring. i slacked off the last 3 days and i feel so guilty now.*sighs* i'm having aplic test on thursday and what am i doing?. anything but studying. That is just sad. Starting tomorrow have to liao. gambateh!..no more.. anyone who read this and know me pls frce me to study whenever u see me.. lol.. just smack my head and put a book in front of me. gworsh..no more movies for a while.


well.. at least during this slack period i learned a new song.. tommy emanuel-antonella's birthday. haha.. I was planning to play this for jasper on thursday( cause he keeps telling everyone it;s his birthday lol)keke..but i cant learn it in time..so.. yea.. i already got his present and it's a ***** ******.. haha..now people are torturing him by not telling him what we got for him. keke.. well.. i am not very good at wrapping so i'll just leave it in the box. it doesn;t look bad with the box either.. jasper..u'll just have to figure out on thursday.. ahaha


well.. me leaving to see my parents on the 7th of july. The thought of seeing my parents is comforting. but the travels is sad. lose 4 days to travel to the states, all siting in a plane sit( hopefully not behind some crying kid). but ok ler.. hehe. get to see Mi and D..hehe..miss them so much... here they are :
hehe.. so who do i look like more?.. hehe..
definately got my dad;s size.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

owh...so sweet..blog about me...hehe...im not telling everyone ok...well, maybe im, but im just doing it for fun ok? =P refer back to my post..haha...im also having applic test, on my birthday~! so sad...every year i have to sit for test on my birthday...sad sad...(see, i copied the way u say 'sad sad..' =P) hye, tell me la, wht u got me..haha..=P so dowan face ask like tht..remember im a humble little kid? =P hehe..u think the torture is fun? well, maybe it is...make me all excited about it..haha..

yierr...~ so sweet la this son,to blog about his mum n dad..so sweet...

Chris'd had been such an amazing friend lately. Still is now..=)

C-Q-!-$ said...

daww... lol..paiseh paiseh.. dun say like that ler... face red liao.. cannot take this kind of thing wan.. lol. i do the sme to u. haha.. hope u liked the present
lol

amanda nicole said...

OMG. your parents are super loving. SWEET. haha;D and yeah i agree you look more like your daddy. yay! dad's genes. i hope they are good. hehe.